Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Save The Date!

Yesterday marked the opening of the general registration. After the priority registration, we have 63 teams (and I am aware of more in the pipeline). I don't know about you, but I think that's a good turnout thus far... encouraging and something to be thankful for!

We decided to keep with our "Save the Date" plug (you can see a much larger picture on the Race Updates page by clicking on the one to the left). This "Save the Date" theme has a lot of possible variations in which for most of them it is a good thing that I no longer care too much about how cool I look! We openly admit that we can be rather goofy with these advertisements. In fact, I am not even sure if Joy would appreciate that I am using "we" here. I imagine several may roll their eyes with perhaps a smirk directed more at us rather than with us, but that's quite alright... as long as it's not like 70% of those who see it. The concerning thing, however, is the excessive number of ideas we've rejected for simply being TOO silly! (smile) So, with that, ANYONE reading this has a rightful place to let us know if and when we're getting just a little out of control (by all means, quote the previous sentence as your reference). Please, reign us back in quickly, if possible.

Yes, the real reason for the blog comes out on just the second posting... It is a cry for help.

1 comment:

K said...

If you can't have fun, why bother...

Or as the Veggie tales say... "Everybody has a water Buffalo..."